Shop and support local talented artist and craftspeople as they display and sell their eclectic roster of distinctive goods, paintings, drawings, handcrafted products, and photography of all kinds located in our beautiful outdoor gardens. It’s the perfect place to get a one-of-a-kind gift for you or that special someone!
Chuck’s Wood Fired Pizza will be available for purchase during the Artist Market, so come hungry!
**Artist booth spots are FULL for JUNE date**
** If the Artist market must be cancelled due to rain, it will be rescheduled for the following Sunday same time.**
FEATURED ARTISTS & CREATORS:
- Samantha Butkus – Wood burning, needle felting, and fine art. Website Etsy Instagram
- Casting Whimsy – Handcrafted, organic, loose leaf tea blends. Website
- Charm Card Creations – Photography notecards and matching jewelry. Website
- Christine Hoy-Miguel – Hand sewn items, needle-felted pins, small drawings, and photos.
- Bill Bergeson- Barnwood barn quilts, bee hotels, bat houses, folding tables, and pallet tables.
- Tilted Cousins Collection- Knitted and crocheted wearables and decor. Website
- Peggy Boehm- 5×7 and 11×14 artwork prints
- Rebecca Christensen- Recycled Garden and home decor. “Turning old into new.”
- The Beaded Horse – Handmade jewelry and rosaries with all profits going to Equine Dreams Inc. Facebook
- Redhead By Design – Window chimes, window charms, keychains, and bracelets made from wine corks and beads. Etsy Instagram
- Jenn Dyer Art – Woodcut, linocut, and etching prints, and photography. Etsy Website Photos
- Pat Bishoff – All occasion cards made with printed paper, ribbons, and artificial flowers.
- Wanda Drabik – Copper and silver material jewelry. Etched and repoussed copper. Encaustics and coco wax paintings. Facebook
- Sweet Dees Candy – Homemade toffee, nuts, and candies. Website Facebook
- Sue Lederer – Needle felted folkart.
- Maryann Diazsandi – Vintage jewelry, beaded spiders, and fairy gardens.
- Rustic Mud Pottery – Functional handmade pottery. Etsy Facebook
- Barbara Powell -Knitted hats, beaded jewelry, and hand woven scarves.