Shop and support local talented artist and craftspeople as they display and sell their eclectic roster of distinctive goods, paintings, drawings, handcrafted products, and photography of all kinds located in our beautiful outdoor gardens. It’s the perfect place to get a one-of-a-kind gift for you or that special someone!
Interested in being a featured artist? Sign up here!
** If the Artist market must be cancelled due to rain, it will be rescheduled for the following Sunday same time.**
- Casting Whimsy – Handcrafted, organic, loose leaf tea blends. Website
- Charm Card Creations – Photography notecards and matching jewelry. Website
- Christine Hoy-Miguel – Hand sewn items, needle-felted pins, small drawings, and photos.
- Bill Bergeson- Barnwood barn quilts, bee hotels, bat houses, folding tables, and pallet tables.
- Gracie Lou Designs- Hand poured resin jewelry and accessories. Website
- Peggy Boehm- 5×7 and 11×14 artwork prints
- Rebecca Christensen- Recycled Garden and home decor. “Turning old into new.”
- The Beaded Horse – Handmade jewelry and rosaries with all profits going to Equine Dreams Inc. Facebook
- TLC Designs – Inspirational quotes hand-typed on a 1945 Royal typewriter. Facebook Instagram
- Sweet Dees Candy – Homemade toffee, nuts, and candies. Website Facebook
- Thrifty Irish Hippies – Homemade ties, pillows and upcycles items. Canvas watercolor. Facebook Instagram
- Maryann Diazsandi – Vintage jewelry, beaded spiders, and fairy gardens.
- Linda Morgan-Sauer – Hand chrocheted dish cloths, pot holders, hot pads, baby blankets, sycamore color hats.