Enjoy a Sunday Artist Market in our Gardens
Our Sunday Artist Market is every 3rd Sunday of the Month from April through October! Every month we feature local artists who display and sell their artwork amidst our gardens. There’s always something new! Come spend the day looking for plants, enjoying the outdoors and browsing our Gift & Garden Shop with family and friends.
ARTIST MARKET (11am – 3pm)
Every month we feature local artists who display and sell their artwork amongst our gardens.
Participating Artists –
- Peg Boehm – Cards & Prints
- Mayann Diazsandi – Fairy Gardens, Beaded Spiders, Jewelry
- Yesenia Hernandez – Fairy Houses, Recycled Glass & Fabric Art
- Christine Hoy-Miguel – Handsewn Items, Small Drawings and Watercolors
- Kelley Klaman-Ritsche – Keychains, Window Chimes, Pins & Jewelry (www.redheadbydesign.com)
- Sue Lederer – Needle Felted Folk Art
- Samantha Lynn Studio – Abstract and realistic watercolor and acrylic paintings, hand crafting pieces of jewelry.
- Diane Macmillan – Abstract Animal Portraits in Acrylic
- Kathy Semrick – Fairy Tale Jewelry (See more at my Etsy page)
- Jeanette Vaupel – Custom Blended Essential Oil Formulas, Cologne and Perfume, Non-Toxic Cleaning and Freshening Items (www.uniquehealthsolutions.biz)
- Roger Wollenzion – Handmade Jewelry & Hand-painted Barn Quilts