Enjoy a Sunday Artist Market in our Gardens
Join us for our last Sunday Artist Market of 2017!
ARTIST MARKET (11am – 3pm)
Every month we feature local artists who display and sell their artwork amongst our gardens.
October’s Participating Artists –
- Peg Boehm – 5 x 7 Cards and 11 x 14 prints of original artwork, watercolors
- Samantha Butkus – Hand Beaded Jewelry, Art Prints, Mini Paintings, Wood Burnings (www.etsy.com/shop/samanthaslittleshop)
- Maryann Diazsandi – Fairy Gardens and beaded spiders, Jewelry
- Janet Golden – Author of Educational Books about Nature (www.grammagoldenbooks.com)
- Jaimie Hill – Functional and Decorative Pottery and Ceramics (www.etsy.com/shop/RusticMudPottery)
- Christine Hoy-Miguel – Handsewn Items, Drawings and Watercolors
- Dianne Macmillan – Abstract Animal Portraits painted in Acrylics
- Angela Pronger – Handmade Earrings and Key Chains (www.angies75.com)
- Liza Johnson – Homemade rugs, nature artwork and photography, and decorative birdfeeders and nests.
- Christine Berry – Hand-knit and Crochet items, Pumpkins, Fingerless Gloves, and Pins
Interested in being a featured artist at the next Sunday Artist Market? Inquire Here