Enjoy a Sunday Artist Market in our Gardens
Our Sunday Artist Market is every 3rd Sunday of the Month from April through October! Every month we feature local artists who display and sell their artwork amidst our gardens. There’s always something new! Come spend the day looking for plants, enjoying the outdoors and browsing our Gift & Garden Shop with family and friends.
ARTIST MARKET (11am – 3pm)
Every month we feature local artists who display and sell their artwork amongst our gardens.
October’s Participating Artists –
- Peg Boehm – 5 x 7 Cards and 11 x 14 prints of original artwork, watercolors
- Samantha Butkus – Hand Beaded Jewelry, Art Prints, Mini Paintings, Wood Burnings (www.etsy.com/shop/samanthaslittleshop)
- Maryann Diazsandi – Fairy Gardens and beaded spiders, Jewelry
- Janet Golden – Author of Educational Books about Nature (www.grammagoldenbooks.com)
- Jaimie Hill – Functional and Decorative Pottery and Ceramics (www.etsy.com/shop/RusticMudPottery)
- Christine Hoy-Miguel – Handsewn Items, Drawings and Watercolors
- Dianne Macmillan – Abstract Animal Portraits painted in Acrylics
- Angela Pronger – Handmade Earrings and Key Chains (www.angies75.com)
- Liza Johnson – Homemade rugs, nature artwork and photography, and decorative birdfeeders and nests.
Interested in being a featured artist at the next Sunday Artist Market? Inquire Here